Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Coconut house

I was been coconut's house on monday.My comment to coconut's house is good environment and nice food...recommaned for those couple who want to have candle light dinner.

Here some picture which i took on that night.


The best snap i captured in coconut's house....


I like this poster and I've tried my best to snap it but it still looked blur...


My second best snap..i like those light

The light, the table and the chair...


I tried to step on the bridge........


New friend, Jimmy who looks like a barbie doll...=p


The one who bring me to coconut's house...Thanks =p
Overall, we had fun and enjoy our food in coconut's house.Too bad those picture i capture were too dark..=(

8 comments:

Glenda Yap said...

welcome ^^

teddy said...

Where is this coconut house??sound so familiar~~

-小樱 - said...

For teddy,
The coconut's house is around pudu raya...You can take a look.=)

teddy said...

Ok..izzit behind the shop lots opposite pudu??i think i know where it is already..friend recommended me long time ago..hehe

-小樱 - said...

Yeah...=)

Glenda Yap said...

let's go der one day!!!!

Glenda Yap said...

now only i realize, it's COCONUT HOUSE! no "'s" la... =.=|||

-小樱 - said...

haha...gonna change d name ady=p