Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TAGGED

I got tagged by my jimui, hui wee..

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leav
e them a comment telling them they've tagged, and to read your blog.


8's fact and habbit of Ing-

1.I do like crying and easy get cry...=p

2.Blanket, pillowss and snowman toy must belong wif me when i sleeping...=p And i cant sleep well on other ppl's bed..dont ask me why~~

3.I do blur in direction.

4.Cold is the only comment when friend holding my hand and they do like to ask 'why ur hand so cold one~~~" =.=''' dont ask me why coz i oso wondering the reason too...maybe im cold blood animal..=p

5.I love puppy but im not good in caring thm and addicted in photography lately.

6.I'l be very quiet if u dont know me well...

7.I like to dreaming and sleeping...erm..is a bad habbit i think...hehe

8.I always keep things in my mind and dont like to talk out..Except my jimuiz and family.This is the worst habbit i have~~


Thats all about me~~

My lucky friends

- Hwee Ling -
- Ah Yat -
- Yk -
- CK -


No comments: