Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Moody

A lot of things happened in this few days and its make me moody lately.

During i work in pc fair, as usual, tiring and i meet alotz of friends at there...I was suprised that i meet a person who i never ever expected been there in that moment because he should at oversea now!!! Honestly i was shocked and unbelivable when i saw him.

By the way, i really wish to wrong kenal person.BUT....well i have nothing to say now, jus wish she didnt get any hurt from him.If not i goin to kill him!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt im the most useless in my family!! My mom emotion was unstable lately...i really worried about her and in very first time i cant help her coz i dont know how to help her.Sigh!!!She wil overnight in my grandma's house this few days and im the one who have to take care of other family member..

During these day i though i can do well in housework, coz at least i know how to cook for my family but yesterday nite oni i realised dont know how to operate d washing mechine...=.=''' Now only i understand being a mom is not easy!!!mom i love u...

PS:Dont know why my tears always drop when i facing some problem and for sure i know crying is doesnt help anything...but i dont know why??maybe crying = ing. By the way i hv to thank my suilou to accompany me these few days..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For her, my stubborn jimuz

Speechless. This is the feeling when me and my jimuz talked to her, coz she is the one who never listen other ppl advise...Mayb she listen but she doesnt do it..

By the way, i'll always stand beside of u even i totally disagree the way you do and i dont understand why you must do it so..Be tought and be clever, this is my word for u.No matter what i stil wish u hv a nice trip and enjoy it..



Moody- ing *

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

be tough..u can do it..otherwise, there's me :P

-小樱 - said...

For yatz-- thanks.i've try my best to do it but its not work..i damn worry about my mom now...

yK said...

hmm, not sure what your mom's problem is, but you should know right? no matter, at least you try to understand her standing, it must be something serious. uhh, crying is kinda good if you don't do it excessively and just be patient and have faith. just keep an eye on her so things will not go haywire.

P.S. seems your relationship is ok addy ^^ gambate. and also thx for visiting my new blog, it'll mostly be about laws i think.

-小樱 - said...

For yk--thz for ur concern.btw my mom already okay and i'll bring her to relax her mind.As u said, be patient and be faith,everything wil be heal..

erm for my relationship..maybe i already put him as de way he put me into..There stil hv long way to go and also be nice in ur relationship,talk to me if u hv any problem...=)

=huiwee= said...

hey girlie, about our most stubborn jimui. i felt the same way as u did.
Although v noe wat she did was not exactly the wise decision, but she do have to experience herself n try to look for the answer herself..

Cant say i am fully supported her. Indeed, i am not. cuz i ady fed up towards her. cuz she was really really stubborn n would not wanted to listen to others, especially towards relationship. Mayb, as an outsider, we cant make decision for her...

but, do wish her luck no matter wat la... at least, that's wat v all can do now... >_<

-小樱 - said...

For wee, yeah what to do??no other v can help except wish her luck..As u said, being an outsider and v cant make a decision for her..anyway she is de one who decided find an answer for herself, for sure she hv to be responsibility for herself..no matter what..be clever and be tough my stubborn jimuz..somehow i wish her read our blog..=p

=huiwee= said...

hm..... read our blog.... >_<.. i don't think so lo..... as what v said, although she was having her holiday and going to end soon, but, end up, she was the most bzier person in the world, so i dun think she will really going to waste her ''precious time'' to read lo..

writing blog, r wishing some1 that concern to read thru our blog, but dun think she really will do. so juz express ourself la....

hey, u take good k there ya... once i finish my assessment, final, i'll call u guys up n come out....